Online forms are an incredible tool to gather data from customers – whether it is feedback, registrations, surveys, or orders and payments. The number of ways in which online forms can be used is staggering, and in each case you’ll need to be able to create a different type of form.
Creating these forms can be difficult if you don’t have much experience in HTML, PHP or CSS. While you could find readymade code for basic forms available, customizing them won’t be easy and the results probably won’t look very good.
Instead of struggling through all that however, you could try AidaForm – an all-in-one form building platform. It is designed to make creating forms easy and straightforward, and won’t require any coding experience whatsoever.
Intuitively Create Exactly the Forms That You Need
The main reason AidaForm is so easy to use is the fact that it has a simple graphical interface for creating forms. All that you need to do is drag blocks with the fields that you want into place to create exactly the kind of online form that you need.
While it is simple and straightforward, AidaForm is extremely versatile and ensure that you can fully customize your form’s structure and appearance. In short, you could make sure your online forms stand out, while at the same time coordinating them with your web design or branding.
Considering the vital role that online forms can play, being able to create a variety of different forms will prove more than just useful. It will let you expand the types of data that you’re able to gather, and capture more leads, conduct more in-depth market research, or improve and expand your services in critical ways.
The features in AidaForm will help ensure that you’re able to create, share, and analyze data from your forms without any limitations. With their help you will be able to:
- Use a variety of templates to make creating forms quick and easy.
- Add different types of fields to your forms including lists, multiple choice questions, file uploads, CAPTCHA, Google Maps, and more.
- Apply themes to stylize the appearance of your forms and customize them further according to your requirements.
- Easily publish forms using the automatically generated code or by directly linking to the form itself.
- Analyze data conveniently with the visualizations on the web-based interface, or export it to Excel or Google Sheets if you prefer.
- Take advantage of built-in integrations with MailChimp to import email addresses, or Zapier to integrate it with other apps such as Dropbox.
Although these are just some of the features in AidaForm, they should give you a sense of its scope and capabilities. To put it simply you will be able to create any type of form that you require with its help, and manage and analyze its data effectively as the responses start to roll in.
All in all with the tools that AidaForm provides you will have everything you need to truly take advantage of the potential of online forms.