Netflix has just announced Stream Fest (#NetflixStreamFest) under which Netflix services will be offered for free on the Weekend Days – December 5 and 6. No credit/debit card is required to avail this offer. Jump to more details about the Netflix Weekend Offer.
Netflix is gearing up to offer a free trial of its full service to everyone in a country. This new offer is expected to start with India and then gradually move over to other global markets.
Earlier, Netflix offered a 30-days free trial to new users as a test service. They allowed users to watch a few shows and web series for free, before subscribing to its monthly plan. But this offer is no longer available. Instead, the streaming giant has decided to roll out free trails over the weekends.
The offer was revealed during its third-quarter interview. Greg Peters, Chief Product Officer said this new offer could be a great way to attract more people to their service.
Ted Sarandos, the Co-CEO said that Netflix is always looking for new ways to provide samples of their content to everyone.
New Netflix Releases
Netflix has released many new shows and movies recently. Some of the popular new releases are:
Barbarians (Oct 23rd)
This series all about German warriors and their interference in the growth of the Roman Empire in 9 AD.
Over the Moon (Oct 23rd)
This is an animated movie by Glen Keane. It’s about a girl who tries to travel to the moon to find the Moon goddess.
The Haunting of Bly Manor (Oct 9th)
This is currently one of the trending series on Netflix. This supernatural horror drama is created by Mike Flanagan.
Some popular Netflix shows are Narcos, The Walking Dead, Money Heist, Assassin’s Creed, Ratched and Lucifer.
After the Covid-19 breakout in March, most people have stayed in their homes for months. During the lockdown period, many people turned to stream sites like Netflix for entertainment.
Netflix received a large number of subscribers in the first half of the pandemic. But now the streaming giant is falling short on new subscribers.
About Netflix StreamFest and How to Get the Offer?
- The Netflix StreamFest will start from 5 December 2020 (12 AM) to 6 December 2020 (11:59 PM).
- This offer is for new users only.
- Users need to register on the Netflix Website or Android App after 12 AM, 5 December. Then they can watch all Netflix contents for free till 11:59, 6 December.
- There’s no need to add any payment method to avail this offer.
- The free Netflix streaming under this offer will be in Standard Definition (SD) on one device.
- The same login info. cannot be used to stream on other device. But anyone can signup and start watching for free during Netflix StreamFest.
- We recommend you to set a reminder because Netflix will limit StreamFest viewers. If you see a message “StreamFest is at capacity” while streaming then you’ll be queued and notified when the streaming is available for you.