Want to give your Android phone screen a unique and attractive look? Here we’ve some unique ideas for you.
As you know how you can change icon shapes on your Android devices, here is another unique idea about making your phone screen more attractive.
How to Turn a Folder’s Name into an Emoji?
This article about changing a Folder’s name to an Emoji. Yeah, you can set an Emoji or Emojis as your folder’s name instead the traditional text. It’s very easy to do and most importantly, it doesn’t require any third-party app installation. This feature is already in your phone, just you don’t know about it. ??
Here we go:
1. Go to the Home Screen and then slide to the screen where you have folders.
2. Tap on Folder and then tap on Name of the folder. If you have not set any name then you will see it blank space of ‘Unnamed Folder’.
3. Now remove the name (if already given) and select Emoji on your keyboard.
4. Here you can select Emojis of your choice or even you can search for Emojis e.g. Star, Heart, etc.
5. As you tap on emoji of your choice you’ll see it in place of the Folder Name. You can also select multiple Emojis together.
6. Once you’ve selected emoji(s) just tap anywhere on the screen except keyboard and it’s done.
Now, you can now see your selected emoji(s) as your folder’s name. It’s like old days when our ancestors used to use Sign Language for communication. It’s fun, right?
Here we’re sharing a screenshot of the screen having Emojis as Folders’ names.
In above screenshot, we’ve set Emojis for different folders. For example,
- Office Building for a Folder having Work related apps in it.
- Apple for a Folder having Health related apps in it.
- Popcorn for a folder for entertainment & fun related apps in it.
- At last, we’ve used two emojis ‘Selfie’ & ‘Camera’ for a Folder having Camera and Photos apps in it.
You can try it in on your Android device (v6.0.1 or later) and see it yourself. Hope you enjoyed it. ?
Please feel free to share your suggestions and feedback in the comments below. ?